Hayward H-Series heater for above ground pools and spas combines reliable technology with ease of operation and superior performance. H-Series heaters boast industry-leading hydraulic performance coupled with a 135,000 BTU rating for faster speed-to-heat capability. Their intuitive electronic panel is also quick and easy to operate, so pool owners can spend less time messing with controls and more time relaxing in the water
Built with a durable cupro nickel heat exchanger as standard, H-Series heaters offer exceptional protection against corrosion and premature failure caused by unbalanced water chemistry, ensuring you get season after season of premium heating performance.
The Universal H-Series is an energy efficient, high performance, installation adaptable commitment to the pool service professional.
- Standard cupro nickel heat exchanger
- Excellent salt water and chemical corrosion resistance
- Exclusive “Totally Managed” cupro nickel heat exchanger water flow
- Same water velocity through all tubes for faster heating
- Patented header by-pass design
- Up to 18 percent savings by reducing pump run-time
- 2in x 2 1/2in CPVC union plumbing connections
- Common union for installation or service, adapts to larger plumbing recommended for greater efficiencies
- Low NOx emissions – meets clean air quality standards